1. I grew up on a farm, and, when asked, that's always the first thing I'll tell anyone.
2. Though I majored in Creative Writing in college, and graduated, I haven't written a thing since college, or done anything with my degree.
3. Speaking of, I work part-time at a restaurant in Times Square. This comes after an unsuccessful stint with AmeriCorps *NCCC (living in Iowa), and a 6 month cross country road trip with an ex lover.
4. I live in New York City and dream of a house with a backyard with a goat, and driving a pickup.
5. I have a little fat bunnie and a little fat pit bull. Neither were fat when I got them, but they are happy in their snacking, and I've inherited the belief that snacks are better tasting hugs.
6. I enjoyed showers much more when I was single. I don't know why.
7. It is November, and I am just now working on this year's resolutions.
8. Doing this is one of them.
9. I believe in the people's right to smoke marijuana. To contradict this, I don't believe in abortion as a form of birth control, and I do wish cigarettes were banned (as they [at $12/pack in NYC] are still more affordable than cold medicine).
9. If I'd never smoked pot, I might be a doctor right now. If not that, I'd at least be at some sort of job.
10. In writing this, I have disproved #2.

No comments:
Post a Comment